AQUARIUM ACTIVIATED CARBON Stick Type (2kg)
₹899.00 (Inc. GST)
Add to wishlist
- Activated Carbon For Freshwater Fish Aquarium Loose Activated Carbon is an essential filter media for every aquarium, 1kg
- Activated carbon is frequently recommended for use in aquarium filters. It can effectively eliminate odors, detoxifies harmful metals, purifies and soften the water absorb chemical residue/ compounds and water purifying effect. From Freshwater Aquarium Purpose Removes Tannins, Odor, Dissolved Organic Compounds from aquarium water Keeps water look crystal clear Use in filter medium Net bag Can be used in Canister Filters.
- Activated carbon, is used as a chemical filtration media. It helps to remove many organic and inorganic materials dissolved in tank water — it keeps the aquarium water clear, and removes odours.
- Activated carbon works by using Absorption, a process by which pollutants are trapped in the pores of the carbon.
- Activated carbon also helps with Adsorption, a process by which pollutants are chemically bonded to these sites and trapped by the carbon.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 14 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.